We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple infringement claims.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
DMCA notifications can be sent to us through our contact form.
If you knowingly misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages. See section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.